SUCCESSFUL PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF A WEDDING REQUIRES PROFESSIONALS WHO UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS. WE HELP PROVIDE THE LINK BETWEEN YOU AND OUR PREFERRED VENDORS…INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHERS, CAKE BAKERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS, DJ’S, COORDINATORS/DIRECTORS, HAIR STYLISTS, FLORISTS, CATERING, AND VENUES.
THIS EXPERIENCE GIVES THE WEDDING PLANNER THE KNOWLEDGE TO EFFECTIVELY ASSIST YOU WITH THE RESEARCH, DESIGN, PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF YOUR WEDDING, WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC TASKS:
- Developing a detailed budget for your wedding
- Selecting the most suitable site(s) for your celebration
- Recommending appropriate vendors that fit with your taste and budget
- Scheduling appointments with vendors
- Performing cost analyses of vendor proposals
- Organizing the planning process in a logical fashion
- Understanding the flow of a wedding, and developing a detailed timeline for your wedding day, which enables the ceremony, cocktails and reception to run smoothly
- Providing on-site management for your wedding day – overseeing all activities to ensure a flawless execution
We offer a variety of packages to suit your specific needs, from very basic to very elaborate. Packages begin at $850.00 for Day of Services. Please email us for other package prices.
Venue: Long Creek Farms
Photography: Treasured Moments Photography
Dress: The Dressing Room
Cake: Carolina Charming